Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to cancel a subscription to an account to which I no longer have access

Solved!

I want to cancel a subscription to an account to which I no longer have access

Hello, today I realized that I got a charge to my card for a subscription for a month of premium, the problem is that I do not remember the account email and the email permanently deletes it, that is, no longer I have access to the account and do not cancel the automatic renewal and I do not remember the email of the account. I want to try to cancel the automatic renewal so that no more charges come to me, I have the invoice number if necessary, help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Luis3142

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We suggest you check this Spotify help page on how to retrieve your login details in case you're not sure which to use. Make sure you go through all the steps to cover all possible scenarios. 

Once you've managed to log in to your account, you can cancel your Premium plan any time with these steps. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Luis3142

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We suggest you check this Spotify help page on how to retrieve your login details in case you're not sure which to use. Make sure you go through all the steps to cover all possible scenarios. 

Once you've managed to log in to your account, you can cancel your Premium plan any time with these steps. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts