Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to get spotify premium for my gf for valentines day.

I want to get spotify premium for my gf for valentines day.

I would like to surprise my girl friend with Spotify Premium for valentines day. Obviulsy I want this to be a surprise and just giving her $10/mth does't have that romantic feel.  Is there a way to do this?  I tried to do the family pack but they wont let me add her becasue we do not live together yet

2 Replies

You could go here and send it to her electronically. Or there is spotify gift cards you could pick up at a local store.

Hi DJkillswitchtk and welcome to the community! 😄

That is a super sweet gesture and one I'm sure your girlfriend would enjoy!
Have you considered a physical gift card option until the Family plan is right for you?
There could be a way to make it feel more romantic by tying it to a simple item as it's own sort of Vday card/hang tag (A favorite flower or food item - or maybe even something music related like a fashion earphone set or mobile device case).
You could maybe even hide it somewhere she would find it - or write the redemption code on a V-day card or custom love note.
I'm sure she will know that it's the thought that counts as well. 🙂 After all, it's a gift that will keep giving past one day!
Good luck!

Suggested posts