Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to pay for 6 months prepaid WITHOUT using Paysafecard

I want to pay for 6 months prepaid WITHOUT using Paysafecard

Hi,

I know that Spotify is an incredible special flower than is alloted to destroy the fabric of all ideas of user interface design, experience and customer service because of their massive market dominance.

But still.

Because I travel for a living, I have to constantly ask others who are in the country I'm in, to pay for my service for me, so that I can use the correct currency to match my IP address, this issue aside I now have a new one.

Why, how, could it possibly have been a good decision to make it so that at least in USA, you can only get prepaid months on your account if you pay with some **bleep** I've never heard of called 'paysafecard' why cannot I not use a credit or debit card? For the love of God please instruct me on how despite running a design studio for years, I am unable to navigate to the proper payment method.

The decisions you guys get away with are absolutely mental, frankly I'm impressed, I have to respect your power. The best part is whenever I'm renewing my account, I'm obviously back on the freemium model so I have no right to any help from anyone.

I'll await the answer from the 'notice me senpai' community poster who is hoping to get a job with spotify.

Thanks everyone

1 Reply

Hey @howgreatisthis.

Thanks for dropping by!

You can purchase Prepaid Premium time on our website using a payment card or PayPal account. More info here.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts