Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(Sony Xperia Z5)

Operating System

(Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

I'm a Erasmus student in Poland. I don't have any bank account and also I don't need it. I verified my student account in Poland for premium. Adsız.png

I click here then I saw this page some differents prices but still I want to pay. Adsız1.pngNow I tried to paywith some Turkish bank account but I couldn't pay. I can't pay it from Poland. What should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @hsnfurkn 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here.

If you study in Poland and your account is set up currently based in a polish university, so you need also a polish payment method. 

If you’re enrolled with a university that’s eligible for our Student discount, you can take advantage even if you’re abroad.

Your account’s country settings need to match the country of your university, and your payment method needs to have also been issued in that same country. For help with this, check out country settings.

So, unfortunately you can't have an account based on a polish university and payed using a Turkish payment method.

For more information, take a look on this article below:

If you need more information or have any other issue, please let me know and I'll tryna help you!

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @hsnfurkn 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here.

If you study in Poland and your account is set up currently based in a polish university, so you need also a polish payment method. 

If you’re enrolled with a university that’s eligible for our Student discount, you can take advantage even if you’re abroad.

Your account’s country settings need to match the country of your university, and your payment method needs to have also been issued in that same country. For help with this, check out country settings.

So, unfortunately you can't have an account based on a polish university and payed using a Turkish payment method.

For more information, take a look on this article below:

If you need more information or have any other issue, please let me know and I'll tryna help you!

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts