Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I was charged more than the promotion

I was charged more than the promotion

Hi,

I did accepted the spotify promotion of BRL 1,99 for three months, but now I am being charged full price.

Does anyone has any ideia how to fix that?

Regards.

5 Replies

Hi @jlucasca. Spotify’s introductory offers are intended to be a “low risk” way of giving a premium subscription a try to see if it’s the right fit for you. Because of this, introductory offers are intended for users that have not previously had a premium subscription, or another introductory offer.

Since you were charged full price, it looks like your account may not be eligible for the offer. If you believe this to be in error, please let me know and I’d be more than happy to help try and get things sorted for you.

Hope this clears things up. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Cheers!

Hi,

the strange thing is that I got the offer from my e-mail and I accepted it
with the same account.

Seems that something is not clear as it should be.

Do you need any info to check that out?

Thanks for the help.

Hmmm. Interesting. I've escalated this issue and will update you once I hear back, @jlucasca.

Hi @jlucasca. Good news! Turns out this is a known issue that Spotify is actively looking to resolve. Give support a shout and they should be able to help resolve the issue for you.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Many thanks friend of friends! I will contact support ASAP then!

Suggested posts