Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I was charged twice

I was charged twice

I had a free Premium trial from July 28th and after that a month, Spotify did send me notification emails as the card I assigned for payment did not have enough money for them to withdraw. Unfortunately, I was only able to charge the card a week after that, which was last night and registered for a student plan. The result of student verification only came in this morning, September 8th and with that now I'm in the student plan after receiving an email saying that payment for student's plan was completed. I just found out that Spotify withdrew both normal Premium fee and Student's plan fee from my card. And the payment for normal Premium fee hasn't been sent to my email since last night and now I'm charged twice. So is that gonna help me last two months or can I get a refund? Thanks

1 Reply

Hey @baolph16, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts