Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ININAL-SPOTIFY PAYMENT ISSUE

ININAL-SPOTIFY PAYMENT ISSUE

Plan

Free/Premium (Supposed to be Premium Family)

Country

Turkey

Device

3-4 different devices

My Question or Issue

I have paid for my monthly subscription. But spotify keeps warning me that I have not yet paid for it. I got in touch with Inınal through a phone call and they told me I have to wait for max 12 work days to have a refund if Spotify didn't get my payment. And also they told me to get in touch with Spotify, too. What am I supposed to do?

3 Replies

Hi there @aurelessa,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

If you're having issues paying with your Ininal card, please follow the steps provided on the payment troubleshooting support page.

Furthermore, you can always check your Receipts page to see what payments have gone though successfully.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hey. Thanks for your reply but I already  followed those steps. They didn’t help. My payment doesn’t show up on Spotify. Here’s my last payments that Spotify shows: [snip - Community Moderator edit]

The last one is not there but when I check Ininal the money is taken and it shows as a Spotify payment. [snip - Community Moderator edit]

Hi @aurelessa,

thanks a lot for your patience !

The current issue you're experiencing could happen due to a pending/processing charge (you can read more about it here).

As a Spotify user, you have access to your Receipts page  and most likely that if you're not able to view them they aren't processed from Spotify.

The safest way to know would be to check your payment status with the payment provider/bank.

Let me know if there's anything else i can assist you with 🙂

Suggested posts