Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If I want to gift a YEAR subscription, is a tacky pile of gift cards my only option?

If I want to gift a YEAR subscription, is a tacky pile of gift cards my only option?

Gift cards are so tacky. It has the price emblazoned all over it. Is there a more elegant way to give a year of Premium to someone. I cannot find any info! 

Plan - Premium

Country - USA

3 Replies

Hey @BeaDee, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I'd recommend taking a look at this Google Search to see some gift cards available to purchase. If you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks Billy-J. I’m specifically looking to avoid a plastic gift card with a dollar amount on it. I want to click on a website button that says “Give 1-year of Spotify Premium as a gift,” enter my friend’s email address, and have an email land in their box or get a PDF I can print and tuck into a birthday card. I can do this with Amazon. If there’s a way to do it with Spotify, it is completely eluding me. 

Hey @BeaDee.

This was possible - but isn't possible at this time. As mentioned in my last reply, I'd recommend checking the Google Search I provided, or check into some other trusted third parties, such as PayPal to check the right gift card for you.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts