Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If Spotify is now free, why am I being charged £9.99

Solved!

If Spotify is now free, why am I being charged £9.99

I have just checked my PayPal account and have noticed £9.99 has been taken by Spotify. I have not been charged for the past couple of months and I assumed this was because Spotify is now free? I was informed of this by an ad on my laptop on Spotify. Can someone make this clear to me please?
61 Replies

so did you find a way for them to stop charging you because this is a real problem for me. We need to take action against them.

I had to keep reloading the page and cancelling it.

Hi the same has happend to me, I have been charged £9.99 and on my accout I have a FREE subscription????

Same!! Maybe we need to report them coz this isnt right!!!!

I have been charged $10.81 for September for a free subscription. How can I be refunded since there is no customer service line to call and fix?
IMG_0808.PNG

Hi my payment was coming out twice a month I no longer have Spotify and a payment has still come out of my account but I can't just Spotify. I would love to have Spotify back but not if I get charged twice a month

After canceling a couple of times I'm still being charged as well. Imagine you'll be refunding my credit card as soon as possible. So far I've been able to find three charges in no particular pattern. I've seen no resolutions to this problem other than "cancel" which reads like everyone is trying to do.

Why am i paying $14.99 for this month bill reply needed

Hi, I signed up for the 3 months free trial and then cancelled my subscription on 29/08/16, however i've been charged and coming back into my account found i've had to cancel again. How do I make sure this has really cancelled?

I've been off Spotify premium for 2 months never got charged then this morning I got chargerd 10 dollars and I don't even have Spotify no more why am I being charged ?

There doing the same to me I wish they had a number to contact

I have had double charges in my account where it has taken 2 payments of $9.99 on the same day. Does anyone no where I can get this fixed?

Did you open an account with Facebook and your email address if so these are 2 separate accounts

No I opened it from Spotify itself.

I have been paying for the family plan for a couple of months now, my account has appeared to be free subscription. So I decided to cancel the whole plan, but my account was still drawn from. I'm paying the $15 for a month and a $35 overdraw fee. Thanks spotify

I just sign up last week now i got charge 9.99$

I was and still am a student.... (who stops being a student in december?!)

i pay 4.99 a month, yet this month, you have decided my bank details were a christmas gift, and took double that, and charged me 9.99, i would like to know why? and when i will get my money back? you cant just help yourself to my bank, as i said... why would you presume i would stop being a student in december? if there was a change, i think it would be nice to be informed... before you just take money off me

It say Im on the free vesion, How could I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION? 😞
I need my money back.

Suggested posts