If Spotify is now free, why am I being charged £9.99

Solved!

Re: If Spotify is now free, why am I being charged £9.99

fdiba
By clicking on : "Currently you're still on our Premium service (£9.99 per month) but you can change this at any time here" (the last word, "here", is a link) I am taken to the Subscription Page which ONLY allows paying for Premium. There is NO option for cancellation of subscription. This is the same, using Safari or Internet Explorer browsers. Please send a valid link for cancellation.

billiie3333

I have tried canceling twice also and it still charges me. And since they dont have a number to call, we can't get ahold of the people to help us. Never using spotify again.

orkak

Hi

I paid for spotify premium but never got it. Im still on spotify free, but still being charged every month for 9,99???

johnp602
I already have free spotify and I been charged 5.45 how can I get refunded back cause I'm not a student

Flips1

Yesterday (8-30-16) Spotify took $10 from my debit card even though I switched back to the free version of Spotify around the beggining of August. I have even double checked in my account on my laptop to see if the change was successful, and it currently says I am using the free version of Spotify. I had premium on my android device for 3 months before I cancelled my subscription (or I at least I believed I had.) I have only one Spotify account, and I use Spotify soley on my Samsung Galaxy S6 phone. I just do not want this app taking anymore of my money unnecessarily, and if the case is that Spotify was taking my payment for an extra month of my using Premium without my knowing I would like to be informed so as I can prevent myself from making an further mistakes. Thank you.

hannacorpe5298
Casual Listener

How do you resolve the issue of being charged $9.99 when you cancelled the premium subscription months ago? Multiple emails have been sent addressing this issue but nothing is being done to resolve it

Dorothyevangeli

I dont use spotify hant for months thought i was ony paying for one month and just noticed you have been charging my account for months please please cancel this and refund this  dorothyevangelist5@gmail.com

IndaJBurke
Casual Listener
I had a similar problem. I thought I had cancelled my subscription but I still got charged. I am not happy about this.

Angie1409
Casual Listener
Why have i been charged when I'm using spotify free

Keionilee
Casual Listener

never accepted the premium package. I signed up for the summer 3 mos for 99 cents USD and . I dont use the app as much so I cancelled the supscription and I still get charged 9.99 USD every month and I continue to cancel. But it is still charging me and all the cancelling instructions provided are false.

SUGGESTED POSTS