If Spotify is now free, why am I being charged £9.99

Solved!
2 people liked this

Re: If Spotify is now free, why am I being charged £9.99

Keionilee
Casual Listener

so did you find a way for them to stop charging you because this is a real problem for me. We need to take action against them.

IndaJBurke
Casual Listener
I had to keep reloading the page and cancelling it.

Nicolethorne10
Casual Listener
Hi the same has happend to me, I have been charged £9.99 and on my accout I have a FREE subscription????

Nicolethorne10
Casual Listener
Same!! Maybe we need to report them coz this isnt right!!!!

AlVal2014
I have been charged $10.81 for September for a free subscription. How can I be refunded since there is no customer service line to call and fix?
IMG_0808.PNG

Amelia0674
Hi my payment was coming out twice a month I no longer have Spotify and a payment has still come out of my account but I can't just Spotify. I would love to have Spotify back but not if I get charged twice a month

Wlronquil
After canceling a couple of times I'm still being charged as well. Imagine you'll be refunding my credit card as soon as possible. So far I've been able to find three charges in no particular pattern. I've seen no resolutions to this problem other than "cancel" which reads like everyone is trying to do.

Re: If Spotify is now free, why am I being charged $14.99

ivoral
Regular

ivoral
Regular

Why am i paying $14.99 for this month bill reply needed

js123
Casual Listener

Hi, I signed up for the 3 months free trial and then cancelled my subscription on 29/08/16, however i've been charged and coming back into my account found i've had to cancel again. How do I make sure this has really cancelled?

SUGGESTED POSTS