Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Im a premium, im paying, and I dont want other songs within my playlists!

Im a premium, im paying, and I dont want other songs within my playlists!

Something changed really bad in spotify! Why cannot I listen my playlists and the albuns with no interruptions - something Completely unwanted! I’m paying to choose the music I want to listen. Whats happenning? What did you change? Let me know if you will undo this unbelievable thing or if I have to cancel my subscription. I’m feeling cheated...

2 Replies

Do you mean Spotify puts songs between your playlist's songs or Spotify puts songs after all of your playlist's songs played? If the problem is first one, it shouldn't be if you're Premium member. There's a bug. I don't know how to fix it. If the problem is second one, it's normal. For you to discover new songs, such as songs in your playlist. It called as "AutoPlay". You can disable it in settings.

Hey there @Regodinho,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Just to clarify, is this happening across all platforms? 

It'd be helpful if you could include some additional information on what's happening so we can take a look on our end. Any screenshots or screenrecordings could be also a good idea, just make sure that there's no sensitive or private info displayed when posting in the Community.

On another note, if it's what is happening is due to Autoplay, like @badumtss suggested, you can find more information on disabling it on your device in this support site article

Keep us posted! We'll be right here to help further.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts