Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Impossible to change my country AND/OR credit card

Impossible to change my country AND/OR credit card

Hello everyone !

First of all, I'm well aware of this article.

I opened my account in France several years ago. I'm now living in Canada, and want to change my country and credit card.

I've been trying for several months and it's not working ! I'm not able to change my country in my account because I need to change my credit card to a canadian one.

But when I try to change my credit card, a pop-in is displayed, inviting me to change my country in my profile >_<

Do you have any solution that might work ? I'm sick of earning canadian dollars and pay for Spotify in Euros ^^

Thanks a lot in advance !

2 Replies

Hi all,

Same issue from my side...trying to switch my Premium account from France to Switzerland.

I'm registering my Swiss VISA card on my profile infos and then Spotify asked me to update my country first...which asked me to change my VISA first... 😞

Thnaks for your infos !

Exactly the same situation here.

However, I have managed to change it a couple of years ago because before moving to Spain I had been listening music through Spotify in Finland since it came available.

Now, when I try to replace my Spanish credit card info with my current UK card it's not letting me saying that the credit card must match the country setting. The country selection is greyed out in the 'Edit profile' screen so I can't change it there. (And by the way, the post code was still the Finnish post code from years ago and that didn't seem to matter.)

Why is it not letting me change country and credit card details now while it obviously was possible before?

Suggested posts