Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Impossible to pay to suscribe Premium

Solved!

Impossible to pay to suscribe Premium

Good morning,

I am a new user, and i want to suscribe becoming premium user. It appears the offer 0,99 € 3 months.But when i try to pay it, appears one message like this.

I am a new user, so it is impossible me to had another special offer...

Please , let me know how i could to do it.

thnks

Parece que ya has tenido una oferta similar

Parece que ya has tenido una prueba gratuita o una oferta con descuento. Pero tienes nuestro plan Spotify Premium normal a solo un clic de distancia. Pulsa en Continuar para saber más.

CONTINUAR

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Unipq20Spotify1, that's odd.

As I'm not a Spotity employee I'm not able to check.

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

21 Replies

Hi @Unipq20Spotify1

I suggest you try again, this time using different browsers in your computer. Don't forget to clear cache/cookies before.

Let me know if it works!

BittencourtSpotify Star

sorry, but it is not solved. I tried to pay using 3 different ones, but always the same process. It appeared you pay well, but the landing page after payment it is the suscrption page again. 

Please, check it because i do not really know th reason.

Thanks,

BR

Ok,

Are you using a credit card to do it?

BittencourtSpotify Star

I used both methods, with credit card and paypal too.

i am trying to pay with a credit card (it is ok, no problems with this car), and paypal too.

If I try to pay with credit card, it appears this message,

Parece que ya has tenido una oferta similar

Parece que ya has tenido una prueba gratuita o una oferta con descuento. Pero tienes nuestro plan Spotify Premium normal a solo un clic de distancia. Pulsa en Continuar para saber más.

As you can check it, i am a new user, an i have never had another special promotion.

thnks

I have got the same problem ...

I receive a message "you have already had a premium offer" or "you're bank has got problems today" every time. It's quite akward.

If someone has a solution ?

Marked as solution

@Unipq20Spotify1, that's odd.

As I'm not a Spotity employee I'm not able to check.

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Thank you !

I will try !

thank you!!

is it possible that it is due to i paid in spotify using this method, (same paypal account o credit card)?????

Spotify denies this possiblity? is it forbidden? I wouldn´t understand it, but this would be only my opinion...

thanks!

is it possible that it is due to i paid in spotify using this method, (same paypal account o credit card)

Spotify denies this possiblity? is it forbidden? I wouldn´t understand it, but this would be only my opinion...

thanks!

you'll have to create a new account because it seems you already used the week free trial. To buy the offer you'll have to create a new account and immediately buy the premium.

Certainly, @Unipq20Spotify1.

You'll then have to create a new account if you want to enjoy this offer.

BittencourtSpotify Star

@fafapa what did you finally did with the message about your bank and its bad day? jajajaj

Ok @fafapa, let me know if it works!

BittencourtSpotify Star

You're welcome @Unipq20Spotify1 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star

this account is new. What i wanted to say was that maybe due to i used this credit card or paypal account to pay before another spotify account, it is fobidden (because maybe it is a rule that you can not use the same credit card in new spotify accounts).

Could it be possible? Could it be this one the reason?

thanks

so, can you only pay 1 account with the same credit card? can not you use the same credit card (or paypal account), to pay more than 1 spotify account?

is this the rule?

Oh I see -- Actually you can subscribe to several accounts using the same credit card. In this case maybe it's something related to a cache issue in your browser.

If you already tried cleaning it, could you try using a different computer to do the process? I really can't think of another reason why it's not working...

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts