Premium

Country

India

Device

Dell Latitude 7310

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I'm unable to find any Monthly Postpaid subscriptions for Premium accounts wherein the fixed amount gets deducted every month from my Credit Card. All I can find are the Prepaid Plans ( One Time Payment ). Why is it gone? Auto renew is also not possible in such plans. I'm checking the plans on Chrome and tried the incognito mode too.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ajeya,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

We're afraid that we're not accepting recurring subscription sign-ups in India for the time being. No worries though, you can still sign up for Premium with any of our one time payment options that can be found here.

Apologies for any inconvenience. If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi there @Ajeya,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

Can you confirm if you followed the steps that's provided here?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your reply. Yes , I spent around 2-3 hours on the support section and even the community and even on google to find the answer. But unfortunately, no luck. All of a sudden, monthly plans have vanished from the website. My Premium is going to expire on 19th of this month. Hope my playlists will remain intact. ( I checked your link too ).
Marked as solution

Hey @Ajeya,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

We're afraid that we're not accepting recurring subscription sign-ups in India for the time being. No worries though, you can still sign up for Premium with any of our one time payment options that can be found here.

Apologies for any inconvenience. If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Thanks @CarlosE.

Last Question:

I received an email saying that my subscription will auto renew. Is it possible? Or it will not renew and just switch to Free account as you have mentioned?

Because there is no such option under accounts to toggle auto renew to on/off.

Here is the mail :

We hope you're enjoying Premium.

Your Premium free trial is ending and your subscription will renew in 7 days. At the renewal date and each month thereafter, until you cancel, you will automatically be charged the subscription fee.

If you wish to check out any details, or make changes to your subscription, log in to your account page or visit customer support if you have questions.

Hey there @Ajeya

Thanks for getting back to us. 

In this case, we'd recommend reaching out to our Support team here so they can take a look at your account and confirm what will happen with your subscription. 

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to let us know. 

Take care 🙂

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks @Novy.
I reached out to the customer care team and they told me that Auto renew won't happen in India as of now.

Thanks everyone!

Suggested posts