Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is the Google Home Mini offer no longer available?

Solved!

Is the Google Home Mini offer no longer available?

Hi there,

I was planning on purchasing a Premium plan a few weeks back because of this free Google Home Mini promotion, but was waiting until May 1st. But now it appears to be gone? All news outlets reported it going on until May 9th and I don't see any information on Spotify's website or when I look it up elsewhere.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

I just wanted to confirm what @Billy-J and @KossB have already said: the offer in Canada ended early on 17 April. Apologies for any confusion!

Take care 🙂

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey @CryoZero, and welcome to the community.

Hope you’re doing great!

Can you let me know which country you’re currently residing in? I’ll be happy to take a look for you.

Keep me updated 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having the same issue. I live in Canada and I'm really confused because I've gotten no email about the offer and it shows that the page for it is not available!

Hello Same here! I am from Montreal in Canada and the page is unavailable. Is this normal?

Hey folks!

This offer has now ended in Canada. I’d recommend keeping an eye on Spotify.com for future deals and promotional offers.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am residing in Canada.

This is completely outrageous! There was no indication that this promo had ended. I was really looking forward to it I must say. Is there anyway I can redeem this promo because I signed up when it was still active. @spotifystaff

Can I get a source on that? It says you are not a Spotify employee so im curious how you know. I had to wait till May 1st to purchase so this is dissapointing if true.

@CryoZero

I am not a Spotify employee either. But there is an extensive discussion of this issue for Canadian users in this thread:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/Canada-Troubles-Redeeming-Google-Home-Mini/td-p/47244...

Page 35 of the thread contains messages from users who have stated explicitly that they were told by Spotify staff--through Twitter direct messages--that the offer has ended because the supply was exhausted. At least one user in this thread posted screenshots of the Twitter messages.

The terms of the offer stated that it was available until May 9 or until supplies last.

Spotify was within their rights to end the offer early. The offer was ended on April 17.

Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

I just wanted to confirm what @Billy-J and @KossB have already said: the offer in Canada ended early on 17 April. Apologies for any confusion!

Take care 🙂

Suggested posts