Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is the grace period gone???

Is the grace period gone???

Hello! So I have Spotify Premium + Hulu and my payment didn't go through yesterday as I had the wrong card on there. Instead of  getting an email saying they would try again in a couple of days like I have in the past if a payment wasn't processed, my premium was immediately paused less than 24 hours later. What gives? Is the grace period gone now?

3 Replies

Hey @madwonderland13, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

This may depend. Have you used that card to pay with Spotify before, or did you recently add it to your account?

Also, please send me a screenshot of what you see when you go to your account page (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It was a new card added on. I was able to transfer money over yesterday but  to just stop everything after one day seemed a bit much. Here's a screenshot of the email I got less than 24 hours after the payment couldn't post. It was sent yesterday at some 2:30amIt was sent yesterday at some 2:30am

Hey @madwonderland13.

Thanks for the screenshot you sent me. 

If you don't see any payment notification, there might be something with your spam filter or notifications settings. 

If you suspect that your subscription was removed too early, I'd recommend getting in touch with the bank or credit card provider to see if they can give more info.

I'd also recommend upgrading again if they haven't already with a new card and it will hopefully work better. You can upgrade here.

I hope that helps! Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts