Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is the three months of free premium on Samsung promotion still active?

Solved!

Is the three months of free premium on Samsung promotion still active?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy A02s

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I was going to sign up with the free three months Samsung promo on my new phone but I can't find the option any more, I have not yet had Spotify premium and this Samsung site https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy/offers/spotify/

says the promotion lasts till May 3, 2022

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Daniel587,

Thank you for keeping in contact. 

Once the promotion is applied to your account, it will remain active until it expires. If you had the promo for a week, it could be that you're currently logged in to a different account that is not the same one that has the promo active.

To confirm this information and make sure you're on the right account logging out and back in. If the issue persists, we'd suggest contacting Customer Support so they could check your individual account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi, yes it is still available

Any US/DC resident who is at least 18 years of age who purchased a new All Galaxy smartphones and tablets (including A Series and M Series) between May 04, 2021, to May 03, 2022. No other Samsung devices are eligible for this promotion. Only for customers who haven’t tried Spotify Premium before. 

That is what I thought, I qualify for all those and had the option to use the promotion last week but now it's gone.

And while trying to get help all I found was basic (if you have such and such problem do such and such thing, did this help?) with no way to get in touch with actual tech support so I am hoping for some Spotify tech support to fix this issue.

Honestly since I have just started using Spotify I think I will just switch over to Pandora since it looks like they have an easier way to get tech support.

Marked as solution

Hey @Daniel587,

Thank you for keeping in contact. 

Once the promotion is applied to your account, it will remain active until it expires. If you had the promo for a week, it could be that you're currently logged in to a different account that is not the same one that has the promo active.

To confirm this information and make sure you're on the right account logging out and back in. If the issue persists, we'd suggest contacting Customer Support so they could check your individual account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, I recently purchased a Galaxy S22 Ultra and it came with 3 months of Spotify Premium for free. I am unable to redeem it. I have tried doing a clean install and logging out and back in multiple times and the promotion still isn't showing on the premium tab. I am logging in with Samsung and my email addresses match. 

Suggested posts