Country

colombia

Device

Moto g4

Operating System

Windoes 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, i seem to be having a problem when updating my card into spotify

I have always used an E-card provided by Bancolombia And I never had any issues regarding such card. I have been using my premium account on a daily basis and any payment has never been delayed or had any issues

Such card expires this month, and the bank updated the info for it to expire in December 2020. The card number and the CVV are the same, the only thing that changes is the expiring year, but when I update my card on Spotify I get an error message which I will attach down below.

Captura.PNG
3 Replies

Hey @saasforever, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help. 

Are you able to update your payment details using a different browser or private window following these stepsUpdate payment details or change payment methodsection? 

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I managed to solve it. you just have to charge the E-card with the amount necessary to cover the transaction. Spotify will charge some money but they refund it immediately, I guess it is because they need to make sure the card has enough funds

Hey @saasforever

I'm happy to hear your issue was resolved. If you need help in the future, you can always start up a new thread and the Community will be happy to help you.

Have a nice day ahead 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts