It will not let me pay for premium when my card information is correct and money in my account

It will not let me pay for premium when my card information is correct and money in my account

Sprsblly
Casual Listener

I don't know why, I would start a new account but I wouldn't have my saved songs 

3 Replies

Re: It will not let me pay for premium when my card information is correct and money in my account

KatesHere
Community Legend

Hey there @Sprsblly, welcome to the community!

That's not good but let's try to troubleshoot :) Have you tried updating your payment details using an incognito/private window in your browser? 

Card_Problems_Instagram4B.png

Let me know if that helps!

K

RSJ-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
K is for Kisses, Kate
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

Re: It will not let me pay for premium when my card information is correct and money in my account

Sprsblly
Casual Listener
  • I've tried to do it in private and not private I've got funds and everything matches minus my area code which shouldn't affect the payment could you have someone contact me please I miss my premium Irmas got my bank account all low and stuff but I've got enough for some music 
Highlighted

KatesHere
Community Legend

Hey again!

Sorry to hear you were in Irma's path... Have you tried getting in touch with your bank first, just to make sure everything is all right on their end? 

Also, try clearing the cookies and cache memory in your browser and trying again. Keep in mind that if you were on Premium before, via a third-party service, you might need to wait until the remainder of the Premium subscription runs out and you're in the Free ad-based version to upgrade.

If none of this helps, you should get in touch with a member of the Spotify staff directly so that they can take a look backstage for you.

You can drop them a line on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or by using the contact form. Make sure, if you use the latter, to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply!

Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know how this goes!

K

RSJ-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
K is for Kisses, Kate
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

SUGGESTED POSTS