Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Joined a Family Premium subscription but my previous Premium is still deducted to my credit

Solved!

Joined a Family Premium subscription but my previous Premium is still deducted to my credit

Plan

Premium for family

Country

Philippines

Device

Samsung Galaxy J7+

Operating System

Android Nougat

My Question or Issue

I joined Family premium around Jan 29, 2019 but prior to that I was subscribed to regular premium. On Feb 17, the premium of 129 PhP was deducted from my credit card. It happened again on March 17. In my spotify account, it shows I am a member of a Family Plan. How do I turn off my previous Premium plan?

Spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for the replies. I actually went and contacted spotify's support team and we figured it out and they helped sort things out. So I think this is solved now. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @Aruji,

thanks for posting in the community !

As the dates you presented are following on an exact period of a month i'd suggest checking out this help guide and follow all the steps needed.

Let me know if you need further help 😃

Hey, thanks for the reply. I looked up the links you provided and tried to search other topics relating to mine but I'm afraid those really don't apply to my problem. I don't want to cancel my current family plan, I only want to cancel the previous solo premium plan which still deducts the payment from my credit card. I don't know if it's possible to be subscribed to more than one premium plan or something. I'm fairly sure that it was the previous premium that's been deducting from my credit card because the amount is that of the solo premium while the family premium has a different amount. While we're at it, is it possible to be refunded of the two months worth of payment deducted by the solo premium while I was subscribed to family premium at the same time?

Hey there @Aruji,

thanks for the update!

Well, in this case i'd recommend you locate all accounts listed with your details here.

As you're the only one holding your own details you'll have to reach and log into the account you want to cancel and do it.

For you next questions of a refund, please check out the official Refund Policy page here for further info.

Marked as solution

Thanks for the replies. I actually went and contacted spotify's support team and we figured it out and they helped sort things out. So I think this is solved now. 

Suggested posts