Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Just a premium subscription

Just a premium subscription

Hi

I've been a premium subscriber for a long time and have been on yearly plans for the last two years. That plan ended today and yearly plans seem to no longer be available. However, the standard monthly plan comes with Headspace which I am not interested in. Why isn't there an option for a normal premium subscription anymore? Can I please just continue my subscription.

David

3 Replies

Hi @PinkPie

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

All the subscriptions available for you, should be listed here

If you still can't see the Premium offer without Headspace, I'd recommend opening the link in an incognito/private window of your web browser. 

If you want to read more on different subscriptions offered by Spotify, check this Support Article

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

I triss that, didn't work. I found links to the regular premium but it always changed to Headspace. Had to go with that. Pretty annoying...

Hey there @PinkPie,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you're having troubles seeing Premium without Headspace when you're trying to upgrade, we'd recommend heading here in an incognito or private window in your browser. 

However, since you mention that you already upgraded to Premium with Headspace, you can always log in to your Spotify account page to cancel the bundle.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts