Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Just bought Premium and got 3 payments on credit card HELP

Solved!

Just bought Premium and got 3 payments on credit card HELP

Hi, I just bought Premium for students (from Free) and the day I did it (April 22) they charged two payments of $2.75 to my bank credit card, probably because internet connection went down and then back, and now (April 24) I got approved and they charged me one more $2.74 receipt and that last one is the only bill that I've received on my mail. I want a solution please, I won't pay almost $10 just for one month, even less considering I'm a student, or at least I ask you to charge it as a 3 month payment but I need a receipt or something that makes that solution reliable. I attached a screenshot from my credit card summary. 

spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,

There may be two issues here, I will list them bellow.

I see two charges were taken out on the same day (22/04/2017), this is usually caused by clicking on the confirm purchase button twice in a short space of time, but do not worry, Spotify should add two months onto the account for you, so you would of pre paid for the second month.

Regarding the payment on the differnt day, you may have a second account. Fret not, this happens more often than you might think, and we’ve even got a handy flow-chart to help you solve this conundrum.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello,

There may be two issues here, I will list them bellow.

I see two charges were taken out on the same day (22/04/2017), this is usually caused by clicking on the confirm purchase button twice in a short space of time, but do not worry, Spotify should add two months onto the account for you, so you would of pre paid for the second month.

Regarding the payment on the differnt day, you may have a second account. Fret not, this happens more often than you might think, and we’ve even got a handy flow-chart to help you solve this conundrum.

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts