Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Kartımdan fazla para çekildi

Kartımdan fazla para çekildi

Spotify premium almak istiyordum öğrenci paketini satin almak için kart numaramı girdim ve benden öğrenci belgesi istedi üniversite öğrencisi olmadığım için üyeliği alamadım ve 3 aylık premium üyeliği aldım.Fakat ininal kartımdan öğrenci paketinin parası da çekilmiş onu geri alabilir miyim

5 Replies

Hey @ntbcb-46p6_w, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in Turkish, you can reach out to us via email.

Can you give us a bit more info on what's going on with your subscription?

We'll do our best to help.

Aynı problem bendede var ama biraz değişik olanı ben normal olandan satın aldım fakat 2 katı para çekildi 

Hey there @Gökhan2,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Can you tell us what your subscription is? 

Also, what did you pay before and what are you paying now? 

Which country are you from?

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

22.02.2020 tarihinde kartımda para olmadığın için (ininal) para yükledim ve sonra spotify preminium (normal) satın almayı birkaç kez denedim ama olmadı. Yasklaşık 4 saat sonra denedim ve oldu. Ama kartımdan 3 kere 17,99 TRY çekildi. Paramı geri alma şansım varmı.

Hello, at 22.02.2020 my card was out of money (ininal) so i added money in it. Then i tried to continue my spotify preminium (normal) and errors occured. I tried several times. About 4 hours later i tried again and it succesfully took the money. But today i checked my card and i saw that spotify took 3 times the money. Is there any possibility to take my money back?

Turkey, Izmır

I use normal preminium

I was paying 17,99 as normal but this time it took 53,97 tl more

image0.jpg

Hey there @itkarda

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

We charge each Premium plan once per month. It's a good idea you check this help page to find out how the unexpected charges might have occurred. Make sure you go through all the steps to cover all possible scenarios. 

We also suggest checking the info here regarding refunds at Spotify. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts