Premium

Country

Taiwan

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 11

My Question or Issue

My account was returned to free plan accidently. I recieved the confirm email few days ago, and finished the confirmation. It did't keep me in the family plan for long, and I turned to free membership. I have paid the fee to listen music legally, and you guys turned me back to free membership?

Could you resend the invatation to the host?

Thanks. 

4 Replies

Hey @48_-6gllox7os.

This could've happened if the address you verified doesn't match the plan owner's.

Right now, all members of the Premium for Family plan must live in the same physical address as stated on the T&Cs.

If you live together with the owner, you can ask them to send you a new invite to join the plan.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

The owner has contacted spotify support service, and asked me to reply the UID code from the app setting page of Facebook. I have sent the UID and you guys have replied an invitation to owner.  I stiil couldn't join the family plan even though I filled the correct address in blanks, and it said I cannot join the family plan.

It takes me over 7 days to deal with this kind of mess. There are two members kicked out from the plan, and I am one of two. All I want is to listen to music, is that too much sophisticated? I paid and I were removed with I-may-not-in-the-family problem. It still doesn't work till now. How will you respond to these 7 days without the premiumship?

I hope this issue will be solved as soon as possible.

Hello, 

I am having similar issues, I live in a house if 8 and we have decided to Share a plan, but for some reason it has kicked everyone out this month, not only that but 2 of the members have not been able to join at all. Could it have something to do with them having Spanish emails?? Is there a way to fix this?? I am getting bare job from all my housemates about it and it's tiring not being able to speak with a real person. HELP!!!

Hey @_-sgbcw9b29nq.

If you're all living in the same physical address, they could've been kicked off the plan if the address couldn't be verified as the owner typed it, having Spanish emails has nothing to do with the verification.

I suggest reaching out to the Support team via Twitter or Facebook. They'll take a closer look at the accounts to help you out.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts