Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Laptop vs. iPhone don't sync

Laptop vs. iPhone don't sync

I signed up for Premium on my laptop (windows11 and downloaded the app on my IOS iPhone 13 pro, but the iPhone has ads????  Why????  How do I get my iPhone to be add free when I'm paying for premium plan?

1 Reply

Hey @25740880,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

One of the main features of the Premium subscription is the ability to listen to your favorite music Ad-free. By saying that you're still seeing ads, you got us thinking that you might be logged into another account that doesn’t have Premium on your iPhone. Can you please double check that ? In order to do that, go ahead and view your plan and payments on the account page, under Your plan. You should see Premium there. 

If you still are not seeing Premium on this account but you know you've activated it, can you try locating your other account with the steps here?

You can also check your subscription's status in the app's Settings. If it shows Free, you might be logged in to another Free account instead. You can find out more info on this here.

Note that Spotify doesn't play advertisements for our Premium users, however, some podcasts may include ads in their content. It's up to the podcast creators if they would like to have third-party advertising, host-read endorsements or sponsorship messages in their episodes.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts