Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Levels of subscription

Levels of subscription

why in this day and age are there only 2 subscrption levels and 2 prices (free and £9.99 (UK)) - Premium gives the subscriber so much some of which they may not want. The point of streaming is that you don’t have to store music on your device - i for one would buy an intermediate subscription of, say £4.99 per month just to give me streaming without ads and unlimited music storage online - I don’t want to download music and pay for something i’m not going to use  - thoughts ?

2 Replies

hello

right now there is no cheaper plan. you can maybe become student at university to get spotify student discount? premium then only cost half of price!!

regards,

harneet.

Hey @Mikeingram38a,

To add to what @Harneet said, there's also Premium for Family where you can have up to 6 separate Premium accounts for the price of two. Read more here about Premium for Family, and here for the Student Discount if you're studying. 

We're always open for suggestions and ideas, and appreciate feedback, so if you have an idea that you think other people may like, you can add an idea here and others can vote for it and contribute to the discussion. 

Cheers!

Suggested posts