Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Limited payment options for Premium student offer

Limited payment options for Premium student offer

Ciao people,

I was wondering why the payment options for the Premium student offer are limited to such an extend that there isn't a viable option for me to purchase 12 months of Premium on the basis of this promotion. You can only pay via credit card, which is something the majority of students don't posses in my estimation. I'd like to purchase via Ideal, which is an option that all the other Premium offers allow. Can anyone explain why Ideal isn't listed as an option for the €5,- p.m. student offer? Is it a mistake by any chance.

Gracias,

Tim, Amsterdam

2 Replies

Hey @DeTimster,

Right now, you can only pay for the student discount Premium using a credit card. I don't know why they aren't offering more payment methods for this but that's just how it is at the moment. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @DeTimster

Unfortunately, you can only subscribe to the Student Discount using the available payment methods. If the payment method you'd like to use isn't being offered to you on the payment page, then it's likely not available at the moment. Hopefully more payment options will be added in the future.

You can vote for this idea here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Subscription-Student-Discount-iDeal-Payment-for-the-Neth...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts