Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Listening in a Eurooean country

Listening in a Eurooean country

So for 18 months i eas happily loving my spotify in my domicile country of Bulgaria. Then one day out of the blue, I just got switched off. No playing off line, in my car, on my dog walks no facities that my premium plan included. Ut took ages to try to get someone to communicate with me, and when i did, they offered me the premium plan back for double what i was paying before. No explaination, nothing but a take it or leave it! 

I love my music so much, I agreed and for the last year, despite paying English price for subscription, I have been cut off 4 times, had to reboot twice and now accept that some days I have no access to my music on or off line, somedays I can search others I cannot and that despute my chats, it doesnt change. For the last 3 months I have paid and maybe had 14 days working service

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey there,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

To benefit from the lower pricing in your country (Bulgaria), you'll need a payment method that's been issued there. You also need to make sure that your account's country setting is set to Bulgaria.

When you're on Premium, however, this setting can only be updated by changing the payment method to one that's been issued there.

https://support.spotify.com/article/country-region-settings/

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts