Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Loading after entering a PIN is taking too long.

Loading after entering a PIN is taking too long.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Acer, Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Operating System

Windows 10, Android 9

My Question or Issue

Hello, Spotify Community!
This is my first time here so bear with me. 🙂

My subscription is currently paused right now, and I go to the page where I resubscribe to Spotify Premium. By the way, I use Premium for Students on this one. Also, I use mobile for my payment method for resubscribing. 

After I enter my phone number, I get a PIN on my phone, right? Then after I enter the PIN, the loading is taking so long that I can't resubscribe to Premium anymore. Internet is fine by the way. Not just that, it also happens after entering your phone number, sometimes you can't get to the "enter the PIN" step. I tried on my other device but it still happening...

I need help with this guys, I'm desperate to get back to Premium. : {

3 Replies

Hey there @sccooottttie

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you try again in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

It's also a good idea to test if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. For example, some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) might restrict access to certain services, which would explain what happened here.

In case changing the connection doesn't help, try adding a different payment method to your Spotify account.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Hey, @Ivan!

Thanks for the help but I resubscribed already yesterday. I use my phone to resubscribe but the Wi-Fi is at my school. Probably Fortumo has like system inconvenience that time... 

Hey there @sccooottttie

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We’re happy to hear this is fixed for you.

Now you can enjoy your music with Spotify. 

Thank you and take care!

Suggested posts