Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logged out of Hulu and can't log back in.

Logged out of Hulu and can't log back in.

Plan

Spotify Premium for Students

Country

USA

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

When I got Spotify Premium for Students I was able to log into Hulu without issue, but I got logged out of Hulu and now I can't get back in. I didn't have a Hulu account before activating Hulu through Spotify and no matter how many different ways I try logging into Hulu, it doesn't recognize that I have an account. The only thing I can think to do (and the suggestion on Hulu's help page) is to deactivate Hulu via "Your Services" on my Spotify account page, but there isn't a way to go about doing that. How can I get back into Hulu?

2 Replies

Hey there @fade2grey,

Thanks for the post.

It's best to reach out to the support team from Hulu directly about this. They should be able to help you retrieve your login details.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the Spotify student bundle and for some reason, I was logged out of my Hulu account and I can't log back in on any device. Hulu doesn't recognize my email and won't let me change my password, I've tried all my emails and passwords, and nothing works. I don't think it's fair that I'm paying for this service and I can't access everything. Please help!

Suggested posts