Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost Hulu access because of the website.

Solved!

Lost Hulu access because of the website.

I had recently purchased a Premium Subscription that had Hulu access. But yesterday my Hulu access wasn't working at all. But Spotify was and Hulu's website wasn't down, but when I tried "Start watching" from my profile page, it would send me there and act as if I never subscribed. 

And while trying to look up solutions to solve the problem, I must've misclicked my cancel subscription button. So when I attempted to renew it again, I got the service minus the Hulu access I originally had. 

So first, it wasn't working at all. Then I lost my Hulu access entirely. And the only way to seemingly get it again was being a student. So I tried sending a direct message to support, but this profile uses my Facebook email that I learned was deleted because of lack of direct use. So my support question will never get answered. And I also learned you can't directly change emails on your profile specifically because its through Facebook. 

So I came to this forum, but it told me my profile needed to be confirmed and it send me an email. So in frustration, I made another account with an email that still exists so I could apply and even after I confirmed my email, it tells me I need to confirm my email...and it never works.

And I eventually realize there's "problems with the website". So the hour I spent trying to get things to work was a complete waste of time. So I'm here now, wondering if there's any way I'm able to change emails without having to make an entirely new account and add all my information again to get premium again. And, if there's any feasible way I can get my Hulu access back with Premium. Since that was lost with a misclick on a website that wasn't working properly for me.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Darkcosic 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here! 

First of all, check all your active Spotify accounts and if you want, you can delete accounts you're not using anymore. 

About Hulu subscription, if you've cancelled your current subscription, you won't be able to recover it. Only if you're a Student. 

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @Darkcosic 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here! 

First of all, check all your active Spotify accounts and if you want, you can delete accounts you're not using anymore. 

About Hulu subscription, if you've cancelled your current subscription, you won't be able to recover it. Only if you're a Student. 

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts