Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost Premium when merged Facebook Spotify account with my Spotify-only account

Lost Premium when merged Facebook Spotify account with my Spotify-only account

Hi

So, I have a Spotify account that I made from using my Facebook profile, which is the one with Premium. I have another account, this one was made only through Spotify Which does not have premium.

I had wanted to merge both accounts for a while and decided to look how to do it on here. I found a thread and followed it, by linking the Spotify only account that I have, to Facebook, in the hopes that my Facebook Spotify account (the one with premium) will merge into one account while also keeping my Premium.

Instead, The two accounts merged to one as far as I know, but now I have lost my premium!

Is there any way of getting my premium back?

Thanks 

1 Reply

Hey @TheBoyo, welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out to us, we'll do our best to help you out.

When a Spotify account is set up via Facebook, if the link between the two is broken, there's no way to get back to it. In this case, since you linked your Facebook profile to the Free account, most likely, the Premium account is no longer accessible.

To work this out, it's best to contact our Support team via Twitter or Facebook. They'll be able to move all your music and playlists over to the Free account, and see what they can do about your Premium subscription.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts