Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost account with Spotify premium

Solved!

Lost account with Spotify premium

Free

United States

Galaxy S9+

Andoird

Hello, this is just an account I created to post my issue. Recently I got a new phone and I cannot remember my old spotify account name, password, or email. On the account I have my debit card linked and have auto renewal on it. I've tried everything I could on my own to get it back, but I can't. Is there any way you can find the account with the debit card linked to it, if I provided my card information or other information? I would very much like to have my account back.Or can you cancel the auto renewal? I have no idea what to do. Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @lucasa1

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you can't remember your login details, I'd recommend following the steps provided in this support article

If you were not able to recover your account with help of the article, make sure to contact Spotify Support with the link provided on the Password Reset page. 

I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @lucasa1

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you can't remember your login details, I'd recommend following the steps provided in this support article

If you were not able to recover your account with help of the article, make sure to contact Spotify Support with the link provided on the Password Reset page. 

I hope that helps!

necesito recuperar la cuenta vinculada a mi tarjeta

Suggested posts