Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost my Premium + Hulu plan option

Lost my Premium + Hulu plan option

Hi,

I previously was on the student premium plan, with Spotify + Hulu + Showtime, and when I finished with school that plan switched to a $9.99 Spotify + Hulu plan. I recently wanted to make the switch to a Duo plan, but realized too late that Duo wouldn't include Hulu (even though the plan description said it would include all of my Spotify Premium features).

After I realized Hulu wouldn't be included, I went to switch back to my previous plan, but now I only have the base Premium $9.99/month plan (with no Hulu included) available.

Is it possible for me to be returned to my previous plan, Spotify Premium + Hulu for $9.99 a month?

3 Replies

Hey @danfeder,

Thanks for posting here.

The Spotify Premium and Hulu bundle is no longer available. 

You can check here all the subscriptions that are currently available.

The Community is here for you if there's anything else!

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I feel your pain.  I was similarly swindled by spotify.  I got an email saying I could upgrade to the Spotify premium at no cost for two months. I thought I would try it and see if I wanted to keep it. But when I upgraded it canceled my old Spotify premium plus Hulu plan that I was grandfathered in to so I have been contacting Spotify every few weeks to see if they can fix this. They all acknowledge the injustice, but are powerless to do anything about it. Since in fact they have this option for college students, it should be just a matter of them, correcting their misdeed by giving us access to that plan.

I got an email saying I could upgrade to Spotify family premium for no cost for two months. I thought it was a cool idea, but it turned out to be a terrible decision because now I lost my Hulu despite upgrading.

Suggested posts