Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[MALAYSIA] Something went wrong. Try again, or get help.

[MALAYSIA] Something went wrong. Try again, or get help.

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Malaysia

Device

iPad Safari, Firefox and Chrome (tried all)

Operating System

iOS 13, Windows 10, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I got the payment failed notification on my phone so I went and update my details but both BANK RAKYAT and MAYBANK got this error. I TRIED 4 CARDS and FOR 5 HOURS! Fk, pls fix it.

"Something went wrong. Try again, or get help."

<snip - Moderator Edit>

3 Replies

Hey there @asoh99,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community about this! No worries - we're here to help!

If you're having difficulties paying for Premium, we suggest checking out this support page for tips and tricks how to get your subscription running again.

I'd also recommend trying an incognito or private window, preferably on a desktop device, when you enter your payment details again.

In case that doesn't work either, we suggest to get in touch with your payment provider or try a different payment method.

Hope this helps. Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have tried everything in the support page, in fact, i have been looking at it for hours.

I have tried using both normal mode and incognito mode with no luck. I have tried different computers, network, browsers, cards.

Also, i’m using the family plan and it doesn’t support other payment methods other than cards.

I really think it’s the spotify side that is having the problem. And at this point, I am really tired of all this.

Hey there @asoh99,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

If you haven't already, it'd be a good idea cancelling your subscription and subscribing for Premium Family once more by heading here to shake things up.

If you're still having troubles after that and you've double checked things with your payment provider, we'd recommend reaching out to our support teams so that they can take a closer look behind the scenes for you. You can find more info on doing that here.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts