Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Maintaining Playlists when upgrading

Solved!

Maintaining Playlists when upgrading

I had Premium through Vodaphone. I’ve left vodaphone so want to upgrade to Premium. Will I be able to keep my library playlists or will they be lost?

Also if A premium member were to upgrade to Spotify Family, & I were to join them, would I be able to keep or lose my current playlists? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Papercup!

Thanks for reaching out about this.

No worries, you will be able to keep all of your saved music as long as you're sure that you're logged in on the account you usually use.

When a Spotify account goes to the free service you only lose the ability to listen to your tunes offline, but your collection remains fully intact.

You also get to keep your music if you join a Family plan. It works on the principle that everybody in the family gets to connect their existing account to the subscription, no music is lost.

We hope this info helps. Let us know you have any more questions, we'll be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Papercup!

Thanks for reaching out about this.

No worries, you will be able to keep all of your saved music as long as you're sure that you're logged in on the account you usually use.

When a Spotify account goes to the free service you only lose the ability to listen to your tunes offline, but your collection remains fully intact.

You also get to keep your music if you join a Family plan. It works on the principle that everybody in the family gets to connect their existing account to the subscription, no music is lost.

We hope this info helps. Let us know you have any more questions, we'll be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts