Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Making a new account

Solved!

Making a new account

I made an account to use spotfiy for free with my real email but didn't think i would stick with it so I used a fake name and i cant change my name so I wonder if i can delete my account and create a new one but also if it would ruin my student discount

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @7rye9l8us00ornc 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

If you want to delete your account, you just need to follow the steps on this article below:

And have in your mind that if you close your account and you have a Student subscription currently, you won't be able to apply it to another account until 12-months have elapsed since you signed up for it.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @7rye9l8us00ornc 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

If you want to delete your account, you just need to follow the steps on this article below:

And have in your mind that if you close your account and you have a Student subscription currently, you won't be able to apply it to another account until 12-months have elapsed since you signed up for it.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for the information! 🙂

Suggested posts