Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Me cobraron 115 pesos de mi tarjeta y aun tengo Spotify free

Me cobraron 115 pesos de mi tarjeta y aun tengo Spotify free

Me cobraron 115 pesos de mi cuenta de banco en Spotify y cuando me meto a la app de Spotify sale que mi plan a terminado y se paso a Free
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

We'd recommend that you take a look at your Receipts page. There you should be able to see all your charges and check if you've been charged for a certain month. If you don't see the payment there, it means that it hasn't gone through successfully on our end and that's why your subscription stopped and you're on Free. 

If you see that the payment has failed - head here to see what you can do. 

On another note, by saying that your account shows that you're on Free, but you've been charged, you got us thinking that you might have another account that's still on Premium. We suggest you visit this article to see what you can do to locate your second account. Once you've locate it, you can cancel the subscription with the steps here

If you've accidentally unsubscribed, don't be worried - you can always subscribe again.  

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts