Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Miles & More coupon

Miles & More coupon

Hi!
Am I collection Miles (bonus points) with the Miles & More system offered by the airline Lufthansa. In the Miles & More shop, I ordered a 60€ coupon for Spotify using those points. The description said that it will work with any German Spotify account. Miles & More is working together with a company called Cadooz, they sent me a link to a webpage where I received the promised 60€ Spotify coupon code. However, when I try to add the coupon to my account using the link “Einlösen” (English: redeem) on my Spotify Profile page, I get the following error message: “Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen. Versuch es noch einmal oder rufe unsere Hilfe auf.” Which roughly translates to: „Something must have gone wrong. Try again or call for our help.“
Trying again did not work so I am asking for help now. As an additional information, I do have a Spotify Premium Family account.
Thank you!
Fabian

1 Reply

Hi there @sempf,

thanks for posting !

Unfortunately, gifts cards are not redeemable in conjunction with other discounts or promotions, such as Premium for Family, Premium for Students, or trial offers - you can read all about it here.

What i suggest is to contact Mile & More and have them refund you for the gift cards.

Hope this sheds some light on the issue.

Don't hesitate to reply back to the post in case you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts