Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Misleading

Misleading

hello there, I read other posts in the past where people had issues receiving their Google home mini and still getting their credit card charged. I recently subscribed to the individual premium subscription and my link on December 31st was sent to me saying that it was ready. I didn't check out because they didn't take the price off my credit card. Do you know if this issue will be fixed? I feel like the deal is a bit misleading.

4 Replies

Hey @sunshinebea, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try redeeming your Google Home Mini using the same link on a different browser or private window?

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I went on my laptop and used Google chrome browser. Same thing. I get to
confirm purchase in the price is on there.

Has anyone had  success with purchasing their free Google home mini without getting charged?

Hey @sunshinebea,

Thanks for getting back to me.

There are some steps to getting a Google Home Mini. One of the steps included is:

1. Select the color of the device. Note: You will see the full price of the device during ordering.

When you click to the next step which is to confirm your details, you should see the discount applied. Could you let me know if this happens? If not, please send me a screenshot of the page when you're on the last page before placing your order (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community).

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts