Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing payments will cause Hulu deal to be taken away

Missing payments will cause Hulu deal to be taken away

This isn't a question. Just a notice to those looking for information like I was when I suddenly couldn't access my connected Hulu account.

While traveling I lost my debit card. I canceled it, causing my Spotify payment to be rejected. I couldn't update my card info until I had my new card. Because of this, Spotify canceled my account and when I re-upped I no longer had the Spotify+Hulu plan that I originally had. Spotify Support said that since Hulu is no longer a partner, I could not be switched back to that plan. I understand the beauracracy of it all, but am incredibly bummed about it.

So to those who factored in the combination of the two services when considering the cost, I can confirm that there isn't a way to get the plan back. You'll need to find another solution like a platform that supports both tv and music, paying for both services, buying the media directly, or piracy.

Hope this helps anyone looking for information after being locked out of the connected Hulu account made with that promotion!

1 Reply

Hey @mdcox, thanks for sharing that with the Community!

Yes if your Premium and Hulu bundle has been canceled, you won't be able to get this offer again.

I'll be right here if you need help in the future 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts