Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mistakenly subscribed on different account

Mistakenly subscribed on different account

I made a Spotify account back then, and I forget the password. I simply clicked 'Connect To Facebook', so I used my Spotify well within that time.

Now I want to subscribe for Premium, but I accidently and mistakenly subscribed on the account which I've already forget the password. I've never use this account before. But now, I actually forget that I've 2 accounts, I just subscribed by using the account that I didn't use. I've paid for it, but because I didn't use this account, so I've stop subscribing it.

Then I tried subscribing Premium by the account that I've been using all this while. I use the same bank account to made a payment (the same bank account as the previous) . But it keep on saying that I've already have an account on spotify with the subscription. But I still can't use Premium on the account that's active.

How can I solve this?
1 Reply

Hey @yeenyeen, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts