Free/Premium

Country

Vietnam

Device

Iphone Xr

Operating System

(iOS 13

My Question or Issue

Today I got charged 3 times (do not know why). I visit this page to check the receipt and it only shows 1 time charge. I never pay late and last month I am only charged once. Can you tell me what is the problem here? (Sorry for my bad English)

5 Replies

Hey @ashcrimson3 ,

Welcome to the Community!

If you're seeing two charges from Spotify on your account it could be for a number of reasons:

1. Please check with your family or friends to make sure someone you know didn’t subscribe using your details. 
  2. Are the charges on different days? Then you're probably paying for more than one account. We’d recommend checking our support site to learn how to find and cancel any other accounts.
  3. The payment was unsuccessful but appeared on your statement anyway. If Spotify is unable to process the payment, the funds will reappear on your statement soon. This is all part of your bank/credit card’s authorization process. You can reach out to them for more information. You may see multiple charges like this if you tried the payment multiple times.
  4. If you’ve recently upgraded from Premium to Premium for Family your renewal date may come earlier than usual, possibly in the same month as your previous payment. This is because of the price difference between the two subscriptions. You can check your Premium renewal date on your Subscription Page.
  5. If you think your details have been used without authorization, please read this FAQ.

Keep me posted and I'll be here to help you. 🙂

Only I using this account, and the charges are made at 9th every month. All 3 payment yesterday were all successful and I dont upgrage to Premium for Family 😞

[snip - Community Moderator edit]

This is my photo of my subscription, and history of payment. As you see, it shows that I only got charged 1 time this month, but my visa already charge 3 times with the same purpose for payment of this month

Hey @ashcrimson3,

Just jumping in to add something to what @Brunelicia suggested. 

If you double-checked with your bank and the Spotify charges you reported are not pending or canceled, it'd be good for you to take a look at this support site article and follow the steps featured in the section More Help > Do you have more than one Premium account? to find and act on the source of these unrecognized charges.

If you need further help with this, you can get in touch with our folks in the Support team by following the steps described in the bottom part of the same section. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts