Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Music

Music

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

iphone 7

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,

i can’t play some songs. They are gray and can’t click on the songs. On my laptop they said: “you must first accept the song on the mobile spotify app before you can listen to it”. Can someone help me?

9 Replies

Hey @user-removed, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, could you try a clean reinstall of the Spotify app? If you're still having issues, please let me know your device name, app, and software version, so I can take a closer look.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello,
It doens’t helped... device name is ginoquodbach. Software is: 8.5.6.63 and i listen it on the spotify app on my phone and laptop.

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for the reply! 

Are you able to unblock the song in that device by going to Your Library > Playlists, scroll to the very bottom and open the "Hidden" playlist? Then, if you can see that song, they can tap 🚫 again to change the settings.

If that doesn't help, please make sure that you've enabled Explicit Content on your devices. 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I cant find te hidden playlist and i had already enabled explicit contant. But the songs doesn’t changed. I have send below a picture how it is looking. The dong named “Rompe” and t is gray (it is the last song). I just can’t click on the song te play it. Nothing happend if i click on the song. I can send you a picture of how it looks? But i don’t know how to do that, if i send it with te email it can’t be sending to you
Greets,
Gino

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for the reply! 

Could you send me an example of the URI of a song you see like this? 

I'd also be helpful to get a screenshot. You should be able to send me an image of what you're seeing, just click 'Choose Files' under your text box, and select the screenshot you'd like to share.

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I cant make a new topic, is there an other way to send you the picture?

Hey @user-removed.

You don't need to create a new topic to send me an image. If you're not able to send me an image, please let me know what the error messages says, and we'll find some alteratives for you to be able and send me the screenshot.

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

It is the laat song named “rompe”. I can’t click on it to listen en it won’t play if i click on the song. I have this by a few songs.

Hey @user-removed.

Could you try uploading your screenshot here? Once you're done, please send me the link to that image here.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts