Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Facebook has been hacked and is linked with Spotify so I cant unsub. Please Help

My Facebook has been hacked and is linked with Spotify so I cant unsub. Please Help

As the title says my Facebook has been hacked and I am unsure how to unsub from Spotify because I no longer have acces to my Facebook account. I have tried to regain my Facebook but it doesnt work mainly because I am unable to log into the email linked with that Facebook account. I have already tried to recover my password for my email more then once but the issue is I made that email years ago so I can not anwser all the questions accurately and I dont remember the passwords associated with the email. This makes it hard for microsft to recover my account, so I always end up with an email from them that says the information provided was not sufficient enough. This means that 2 out of the 3 recovery links that are provided by Facebook to recover my acount do not work and as for the the last link I need trusted friends which I do not have. Thus I am unable to log into my Facebook account inorder to unsub from my Spotify account. Please can someone help me. I do not no what to do.

1 Reply

Hey @Iamgay, welcome to the Community!

We recommend that you contact us via email here or through our official social media channels in Facebook or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to take a look at your account to see what we can suggest.

If you need anything else, just let us know. We're always here to help.

Suggested posts