Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Premium Account HACKED/Taken over

Solved!

My Premium Account HACKED/Taken over

Plan: Premium

Free/Premium

My Question or Issue

My Prem account has been taken over. When I log in, the profile pic is not mine, the DOB has been changed and my playlsits gone, replaced by the peron who has taken over my account.

Loging dets the same.

Can't seem to get in contact with anyone diretly for assistence which is really frustating and annyoing to be honest when paying for an account. I have asked my telco provider to cancel my account which I am waiting on. In the meantime I am paying for someone else to listen to ad-free music.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Hylly,

Sorry to hear this has happened to you while using Spotify. Please follow the steps given on this page. You will be reunited with your account in no time 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Hylly,

Sorry to hear this has happened to you while using Spotify. Please follow the steps given on this page. You will be reunited with your account in no time 🙂

Hi Daisy,

Thanks, this was the first thing i did and it hasn't done anything. He has
managed to change my DOB and I can't edit my own details under the account
page.

Can i get a tech to look into this asap? I'm not happy that I am paying for
an account soon else is using and I can't get access to tech support

Hey @Hylly,

We understand this is frustrating and would really like to help!

Could you double check the article for us? Because it includes what you should do after resetting your password 🙂 

Let us know how you get on.

Hi Daisy,

I followed it right down to the T.

Signed out everywhere etc. changed my passwords for my Spotify, FB and email. 

Still didnt work. Telco company the memebership is through can't help me

I can't even remove it from my FB which i think is key. Whoever has taken over it has removed those options and even looing back in and resetting passwords I can't shnge my accoutn details. Again so frustrating not being able to have one to one contact with tech support to help resove it over a call. So I have caneclled my Prem account. I don't want to pay for a memebership to something where I can not get proerp support if need be. I only have access to public forums in the hope someone can help me out and the generla FAQ's. Sorry, but for me that is unacceptable.

Hey @Hylly

The last step of the process when someone has taken over your account is to indeed contact support through this link. They will take the last nessecary steps for you. They're friendly folks and will help you in no time to get your account back 🙂 

Suggested posts