My Premium ended for a couple of days, I restarted it, will i need to redownload music?

Highlighted

My Premium ended for a couple of days, I restarted it, will i need to redownload music?

Regular
It's abit complicated,i have something like 500 songs on my spotify, my premium ended a couple of days ago, and I, obviously,couldnt listen to music offline or have any of the Premium features, I just reactivated my premium but i am on mobile data, are the 500 songs still stored on my phone or are they automatically deleted when my premium ended? Do i need to download my list again or will it just be restored from my phone?
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: My Premium ended for a couple of days, I restarted it, will i need to redownload music?

Community Legend

Hi @NourAdiga. Unfortunately when your premium lapsed your offline songs were removed from your device, and you will need to re-download all of them again. Apologies for not having better news for you, but I hope this at least clears things up for you. Please let me know if there's anything else I might be able to assist you with. Best of luck!

SUGGESTED POSTS