Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Premium is gone and I can't log in to my devices.

My Premium is gone and I can't log in to my devices.

Plan

Premium

Country

Norway

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

After changing my password my Premium subscription has disappeared and I can't log in to either the iPhone or Win10 app. I can only log in through my browser.

10 Replies

Hey @user-removed! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Not to worry, have you tried restarting both of your devices to see if that might helps?

And be sure try to use your username instead of your email address in the login process. ^^

Hope this helps!

Peace

Using my username worked, but my subscription is still gone.

Hey @user-removed welcome to the community!

In addition to the advice @Nico provided below, do you know if you created your spotify account using Facebook? If this is the case you can reset your password over at Facebook.com.

In regards to the issue with premium disappearing, would you be able to try the instructions in this guide (https://support.spotify.com/article/i-pay-for-premium-why-am-i-on-free/) to see if it resolves the issue.

Let us know how it goes! Hope you have a great day!

@user-removed 

That's odd.

Does your subscription page say that you've got Spotify Premium?

Peace

No it does not. I have just checked with my bank and I am paying for Premium.

I am paying for Premium. It is the right account. I have tried logging out and in again.

Hey again @user-removed 

Could you just confirm that you have checked your payment status

"If your Spotify payment is marked as 'pending' on your bank statement, it might not have gone through successfully. For more information, check out payment troubleshooting.

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company's authorization process. When you submit a payment, your bank or credit card places a temporary authorization on the funds. If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company."

EDIT: Also, I couldn't see confirmation of this- Could you please confirm that this account was not created using a FB account and that you sure you do not have two accounts.

@marcaevans

My subscription has been paid for this month, it is not pending. My account was not created via Facebook.

I have also now discovered that most of my playlists are gone.

Hey @user-removed 

I have escalated this thread to see if we can obtain a solution to your ongoing issue. I will let you know once I recieve a response.

Morning @user-removed 

So I have spoken to a Spotify community staff member and their recommendation is for you to contact Spotify customer service, you can either do that through this form or if you are on Twitter their handle is @SpotifyCares

This way Spotify can take a look at your account and check if there is a backstage issue 🙂 

Hope this helps! Have a great day! 🙂

Suggested posts