Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify account is charging my card with a POS Decline Fee and i canceled my subscription

My Spotify account is charging my card with a POS Decline Fee and i canceled my subscription

My Spotify Account keeps charging me with a POS Fee and i do not have to funds for them to try and take it out, i canceled my subscription and it’s still charging me. What do i? i need help now! 

1 Reply

Hey there @taylorromero42,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If you're still being charged with a Premium subscription even after cancelling, we'd suggest double-checking your subsctiption status here

• If the subscription page shows you're on Spotify Free, the account is not being charged. Any charges are likely from another account that's active on Premium. Check for other accounts
  • If the subscription page shows that you're on Spotify Premium, try the cancel process again and ensure you reach the final confirmation screen.
  • If the subscription page shows you have Premium provided by a partner company (e.g. your broadband/mobile provider or iTunes), you may need to contact that company to cancel. 

On another note, regarding any additional fee you're seeing on top of your subscription, we'd recommend reaching out to your bank to find out more info. You can also check out this support site article.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts